- Sanitise your hands and your clients hands.
- Gently push back cuticles.
- Shape nails with a finer grit nail file, preferably 240 grit.
- Remove shine from all nails. Gently, you are only removing shine from top layer of natural nail.
- Using a lint free pad, wipe nails with iso/prep to remove oils, contaminants and dust.
- Apply a thin layer of lac it! Base Coat. Cure 60 Seconds
- Apply a thin first coat of lac it! Gel Polish. Try to get as even as possible. Cure 60 Seconds.
- Apply a second coat of Gel Polish. This time a little thicker to achieve good coverage. Cure 60 Seconds.
- Apply a generous coat of I’m a No Wipe or I’m a Matte Top Coat. Cure 60 Seconds.
*Alternatively - Connect followed by Fibre Gel can be added as a base and strengthening layer before Lac it! Gel Colour. Remove tacky layer, buff and remove dust after fibre gel application and before lac it! gel colour added.